26 June 2012

Happy 9th Birthday!!

HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY!!
 
 
10 puppies born June 26, 2003 sired by our Sasha and whelped by our Nova
Celebrating her 9th birthday today is my darling Miska (pronounced MiSHka), aka Mishky-Mishky, Miska-Monkers, along with her 9 littermates: Amber, Hudson, Katya, Noble, Rachel, Ruby, Shandy, Vadasz and Zsofi.  They were sired by my beloved Sasha and whelped by my playful and fun-loving Nova on June 26, 2003.

Miska, 10 days old, July 6, 2003
Miska - 9 years old

Miska at 9 showing lovely conformation still

4 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Miska-Mom and all my 9 Aunts and Uncles !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your aunt Ruby is coming to stay with us & this weekend I thought I'd bake a birthday cake. Maybe you can come over to celebrate yours & lots of other relatives' birthdays?

      Delete